More economical, and with many of the features of the best thermal blankets
The Economic Thermal Blanket, is ideal to avoid the heat losses of your pool avoiding the evaporation. These low cost thermal blankets are made of polyethylene with energy saving bubbles. In addition, they prevent dirt from falling into the pool. The economical thermal blanket is an easy to fit cover with edging options on request. You can choose between a normal reinforced thermal blanket or prepared for the roller that will extend the life of your pool's thermal blanket.
Its estimated durability is 2 years.
- Savings in energy consumption.
- Reduces chemical consumption.
- This economical thermal blanket eliminates water evaporation.
- Saves up to 50% to 70% in air conditioning costs.
- Reduces water pollution from waste.
- Maintains the temperature of the pool at night.
- It reduces the carbon footprint.
Economical pool cover with insulating properties
- The air cells allow the solar pool cover to remain afloat and provide insulation.
- Heat radiation into the atmosphere is responsible for 20% of the heat loss from a pool.
- The prevention of evaporation, insulation and the high transmission properties of the material favour a comfortable swimming environment. You will save on resources and cost of maintaining a pool.
- The material reduces water loss through evaporation, acting as a barrier between the water surface and the atmosphere.
Maintain the temperature acquired from the sun in your pool
The reflectivity of the material significantly improves the thermal regulation of the pool. The Glacial Blue colour improves the reflectivity of the visible and infrared spectrum by 25%, thus providing a barrier to reduce solar gain, ensuring a refreshing swimming temperature.
An economical thermal blanket to prevent evaporation
The material provides a barrier to evaporation, giving the pool the ability to preserve water and reduce heat loss due to evaporative cooling. Evaporation losses are the most important factor in maintaining pool temperature, responsible for 70% of heat loss in outdoor pools.
Download technical sheet