A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The website INTERNATIONAL COVERPOOL SLU uses own and third party cookies, all in the domain www.internationalcoverpool.com.
2.- Information that a cookie stores
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
3.- Types of cookies
- Types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Types of cookies, according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are designed so that the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- Cookies used by this website
The cookies used by this website are used to identify the user during the session, prevent the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the web, speed up some processes of the website, remember selections made during the session or in subsequent accesses, remember pages already visited, etc..
- User identification: These are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the user session such as, for example, connection timeout, session identifier, etc.. (They are own and session cookies).
- Session ID: These identify the user's http session. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session. (They are own and session cookies).
- Navigation status: These cookies identify the user's navigation status, login, first page, first access, etc. (They are own and session cookies).
- User selections: Store the session values selected by the user such as the store, language, currency, products, etc.. (These are own and session cookies).
- Favorites and last selections: They allow to remember the user's favorite selections, or the last selections in subsequent accesses to the web. (They are own and persistent cookies).
- Shopping basket: They store information about the mini shopping basket, as well as the user identification data associated with the basket (they are own and session cookies).
- Protocols: Allow to manage changes between domain (protocol) secure (https) and not secure (http) (They are own and session cookies).
5.- Blocking/deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
6.- Data access
Cookies on our website are only used by:
The owner of the page to INTERNATIONAL COVERPOOL SLU with CIF: B56048622 and registered office located at CALLE VICENTE PIERNAGORDA 32, 14850 - BAENA (CORDOBA).